Business Development Rep (BDR)
At Channext, we believe Partnerships is the #1 driver for hardware and software companies to grow their business. That’s why we are on a mission to create the leading Partner Success Platform, helping brands like Cisco, Dell, and Logitech scale revenue with their Partners.
How? Our software makes partner marketing and engagement easy and scalable, while tracking every partner interaction to help our customers measure what’s driving growth and what not. Last year we raised a €4.5M Series A round and doubled our team size to more than 50 employees. Now we are seeking a Business Development Rep to join our mission. 🚀
About the role
As a BDR at Channext, you will be speaking to channel teams at leading Hardware and SaaS brands exciting them to work with Channext. Your end goal is creating qualified pipeline which you do by setting up meetings with the right stakeholders, preparing meetings, making sure there is a personalized follow-up, and smooth planning. You will be part of the sales team and work closely with other BDR(s) and AEs to build the pipeline. Our VP of Sales will support you where possible to make sure you can accelerate.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Building network and social presence in the channel ecosystem to drive relationships and meetings;
- Account mapping to prepare your outreach in detail;
- Personalized outreach via phone, email, and Linkedin with the right volume and discipline;
- Day-to-day Hubspot reporting to create excellent CRM hygiene;
- Prepare all calls and meetings with the AE carefully for a great customer experience and optimal conversion;
- Support our AE with every step needed to get the prospect to an opportunity;
- Visit relevant events, communities, and networking opportunities;
- You have 1+ year experience in a commercial and customer-facing role and love start-ups vibes;
- You are passionate about consultative sales and want to develop your career based on this;
- You are keen to prove your skillset by showing excellent BDR capabilities and (over)achieving targets consistently;
- You love listening & communicating with people and are able to convince them with passion & energy;
- You have an affinity with SaaS & Tech;
- Excellent English language skills;
- You have a data-driven mindset and can work neatly preparing & tracking your steps in Hubspot;
- You can work from our Headquarters in Utrecht at least 3 days a week.
- A fast-growing scale-up with international ambitions. The perfect place to develop yourself and kickstart your career. With a personal budget available for coaching and courses.
- An office with one of the best panoramic views of Utrecht. From the 13th floor, we can see all the beauty this city has to offer;
- We’re a team with a lot of different personality types, where everyone is heard. Disclaimer: high risk of becoming best friends with your colleagues :) ;
- Enjoy the ride! Join us in solving riddles from the curiosity box, play our Nintendo Switch in the game room, have a drink in our fancy kitchen, and enjoy the luxurious lunch options that is provided for a small fee (optional).
- Nothing better than some energizers @ work; You can choose whether that's unlimited Red Bull or other soft drinks, OR unlimited dog cuddles. (so yes, dogs are allowed here).
- Yearly workation! 2021 was in Portugal, this year will be in Italy… Oh and maybe we’ll also end up partying for the weekend in Ibiza this summer 👀