Communication and Multimedia Design intership/student job
Channext is a fast-growing channel SaaS startup based in Utrecht. Our platform is trusted by some of the largest technology companies in the world. We're very proud to count companies like Dropbox, Microsoft & Poly to our customer base. Our adventure has only just begun, and we're seeking a Communication and Multimedia Design student to join our mission for an internship or as a side job.🚀
About the job
We're looking for a great CMD student who aspires to become a designer/front-end developer (either with some experience or the wish to learn it). As our designer who can code, you will work on very diverse projects. In one week, you could be creating: brilliant designs for customer social assets, a landing page with HTML + CSS for a lead generation campaign on our platform, and an attention-grabbing visual for a blog or banner. You'll work closely together with our customer campaign and product team.
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs;
- You're a creative and conceptual thinker, you bring valuable ideas to strengthen our position in the market;
- You are familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch;
- Professional Dutch and English language skills;
- Production-level coding skills in HTML + CSS;
- You're eager to learn and develop yourself;
- You are currently studying Communication and Multimedia Design or any related bachelor in the field of design, marketing, or communication.
- A fast-growing startup with international ambitions. The perfect place to develop yourself and kickstart your career;
- An office located in the heart of Utrecht. We have direct access to a lot of nice bars and restaurants, public transport and boat trips on the canals of Utrecht;
- A lot of fun. Join us to play our Nintendo Switch every day, drink beers on our terrace and have monthly activities with the team;
- An informal culture. We're a team with a lot of different personality types, where everyone is heard and you can dress as you like. Disclaimer: high risk of becoming best friends with your colleagues :) ;
- A competitive compensation package. We find it important to show our team how much we value them, and a competitive salary and conditions are one of the ways we express our gratitude;
- A high-end laptop. We'll provide you with all the gear and tools you need to excel at your job;
- Free healthy lunch. Nothing better than a well-deserved lunch after a morning of hard work.