Channext is a fast-growing channel SaaS startup based in Utrecht. Our platform is trusted by some of the largest technology companies in the world. We're very proud to count companies like Dropbox, Fujitsu & Microsoft to our customer base. Our adventure has only just begun, and we're seeking a developer to join our mission.🚀
About the job
As our developer, you enjoy working in a team with highly skilled developers and strive to develop high-quality software. We care more about general engineering skills than about knowledge of specific programming languages or frameworks. We value your opinion and besides writing excellent code, you like to propose new ideas to improve our product.
Projects you could be working on are:
- Build extra functionalities on top of our LinkedIn advertising API to launch and measure ads easily for indirect channels with our platform;
- Improving our advanced analytics dashboard to give our users actionable insights;
- Single Sign-On (SSO) to let our users log in easily with the authentication method they favour (e.g. LinkedIn, Gmail, Microsoft);
- A deep integration with Salesforce to seamlessly synchronize data between our platforms.
- Development is your passion. You love to provide creative and robust solutions to (complex) challenges and requirements;
- You are a team player and you love to innovate;
- You are eager to learn and improve upon your skillset;
- You know how to create stable and secure web solutions that fit the needs of end-users;
- You have full stack knowledge. You don’t have to be an expert at everything, but having knowledge of the broader web development stack is important;
- Experience with Vue.js / Nuxt.js is a big plus;
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus;
- A fast-growing startup with international ambitions. The perfect place to develop yourself and kickstart your career;
- An office located in the heart of Utrecht. We have direct access to a lot of nice bars and restaurants, public transport, and boat trips on the canals of Utrecht;
- A lot of fun. Join us to play our Nintendo Switch every day, drink beers on our terrace and have monthly activities with the team;
- An informal culture. We're a team with a lot of different personality types, where everyone is heard and you can dress as you like. Disclaimer: high risk of becoming best friends with your colleagues :) ;
- A competitive compensation package. We find it important to show our team how much we value them, and a competitive salary and conditions are one of the ways we express our gratitude;
- A high-end laptop. We'll provide you with all the gear and tools you need to excel at your job;
- Free healthy lunch. Nothing better than a well-deserved lunch after a morning of hard work.