Channext is a fast-growing channel SaaS scaleup based in Utrecht. Our platform is trusted by the largest technology companies in the world. We're very proud to count companies like Dell, Dropbox & Microsoft to our customer base. We're seeking a full-stack developer to join our mission.🚀
About the job
As our full-stack developer, you enjoy working in a team and strive to develop high-quality software. We care more about general engineering skills than about knowledge of specific programming languages or frameworks. We value your opinion and besides writing excellent code, you like to propose new ideas to improve our product.
Projects you could be working on are:
- Our deep integration with Zapier to seamlessly synchronize data between different platforms;
- One of your own ideas, after you have figured out a creative and robust solution to build your platform feature;
- Build extra functionalities on top of our LinkedIn advertising API to launch and measure ads easily for indirect channels with our platform;
- Improving our advanced analytics dashboard to give our users actionable insights.
- Development is your passion. You love to provide creative and robust solutions to (complex) challenges and requirements;
- You are a team player and you love to innovate;
- You are eager to learn and improve upon your skillset;
- You know how to create stable and secure web solutions that fit the needs of end-users;
- You have full-stack knowledge. You don’t have to be an expert at everything, but having knowledge of the broader web development stack is important;
- Experience with Vue.js / Nuxt.js is a big plus;
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus;
- A fast-growing scaleup with worldwide ambitions. The perfect place to develop yourself and kickstart your career;
- A high-end laptop. We'll provide you with all the gear and tools you need to excel at your job;
- Daily lunch and unlimited Coca-Cola & Red Bull. Nothing better than some nice self treatment after hard work;
- An office located in the heart of Utrecht. We have direct access to a lot of nice bars and restaurants, public transport, and boat trips on the canals of Utrecht;
- A lot of fun. Join us to play our Nintendo Switch every day, drink beers on our terrace and have monthly activities with the team;
- An informal culture. We're a team with a lot of different personality types, where everyone is heard and you can dress as you like. Disclaimer: high risk of becoming best friends with your colleagues :) ;
- A competitive compensation package. We find it important to show our team how much we value them, and a competitive salary and conditions are one of the ways we express our gratitude.