Partner Development Rep (French speaking)
Channext is a fast-growing channel SaaS startup based in Utrecht. Our platform is trusted by some of the largest technology companies in the world. We're very proud to count companies like Cisco, Dell & Logitech to our customer base. Our adventure has only just begun, and we're seeking a Partner Development Representative (French speaking) to join our mission.🚀
About the job
Your Key responsibility is to recruit Qualified partners onto the channext platform. You will have a multichannel outbound approach leveraging phone and email to build and accelerate our partner pipeline. You love picking up the phone to call a prospect and discover whether our product can solve their problems. You will constantly improve your strategy to let new partners fall in love with our product. You will report directly to our VP Partners & Operations and work together closely with the Partner team.
- You are proactive & enthusiastic;
- You are ambitious and result-driven to accomplish your goals;
- You love communicating with people and are able to convince with passion;
- You speak and write fluent French (native) and English (professional level);
- You're a great listener;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You are competitive and love to win!
- You're eager to learn and develop yourself.
- A fast-growing scaleup with worldwide ambitions. The perfect place to develop yourself and kickstart your career;
- A high-end laptop. We'll provide you with all the gear and tools you need to excel at your job;
- Daily lunch and unlimited Coca-Cola & Red Bull. Nothing better than some nice self-treatment after hard work;
- An office located in the heart of Utrecht. We have direct access to a lot of nice bars and restaurants, public transport, and boat trips on the canals of Utrecht;
- A lot of fun. Join us to play our Nintendo Switch every day, drink beers on our terrace and have monthly activities with the team;
- An informal culture. We're a team with a lot of different personality types, where everyone is heard and you can dress as you like. Disclaimer: high risk of becoming best friends with your colleagues :) ;
- A competitive compensation package. We find it important to show our team how much we value them, and a competitive salary and conditions are one of the ways we express our gratitude.