Partner Success specialist
Channext is a fast-growing channel SaaS startup based in Utrecht. Our platform is trusted by some of the largest technology companies in the world. We're very proud to count companies like Cisco, Dell & Logitech to our customer base. Our adventure has only just begun, and we're seeking a Partner Success Specialist to join our mission.🚀
About the job
As our Partner Success Specialist, you'll be the face of the company to the partner users of our platform. Your key responsibility is to recruit new partners and create a great partner onboarding experience. You will help partners with onboarding and advise them to maximize the platform value for them. Contact with the partners will be mainly via phone, email & video calls. You're proactive & always helping with a smile, and partner with your colleagues to create the ultimate Partner Experience.
- You are proactive & enthusiastic;
- You are passionate about delighting customers - every single day;
- You love helping people;
- You're a great listener;
- You speak and write fluent Dutch (native) and English (professional level);
- You would like to work in SaaS and tech;
- You're eager to learn and develop yourself.
- A fast-growing scaleup with worldwide ambitions. The perfect place to develop yourself and kickstart your career;
- A high-end laptop. We'll provide you with all the gear and tools you need to excel at your job;
- Daily lunch and unlimited Coca-Cola & Red Bull. Nothing better than some nice self-treatment after hard work;
- An office located in the heart of Utrecht. We have direct access to a lot of nice bars and restaurants, public transport, and boat trips on the canals of Utrecht;
- A lot of fun. Join us to play our Nintendo Switch every day, drink beers on our terrace and have monthly activities with the team;
- An informal culture. We're a team with a lot of different personality types, where everyone is heard and you can dress as you like. Disclaimer: high risk of becoming best friends with your colleagues :) ;
- A competitive compensation package. We find it important to show our team how much we value them, and a competitive salary and conditions are one of the ways we express our gratitude.